“Saint Lucia Rocks This Summer” With Sizzling Deals for Travelers
SAINT LUCIA (March 18, 2016) – From the top of the Pitons to the coral reefs dotting the shoreline, Saint Lucia’s natural beauty offers summer vacationers a distinctive blend of island adventure and Caribbean vibes. The “Saint Lucia Rocks This Summer” promotion brings the heat with free hotel nights and sizzling savings of up to 50 percent off room rates.
“Summer in Saint Lucia is full of adventure and packed with value,” said Tracey Warner Arnold, Deputy Director of Tourism for the Saint Lucia Tourist Board. “Special savings from the island’s leading hotels and resorts combined with deals on tours and attractions found only in Saint Lucia are the perfect combination for summer fun for couples and families.”
Summer values also include a range of island experiences such as soaking in the iconic Sulphur Springs mud baths and splashing in the Caribbean’s first open-water sports park, Splash Island Water Park, located in the northwest coast of the island. As part of “Saint Lucia Rocks This Summer,” travelers can take in a variety of island hot spots for as low as $1 for kids and $3 for adults.
Click the video below to dive into island activities:
Traveling to Saint Lucia is a breeze with direct flights from several major U.S. cities available, including American Airlines out of Charlotte and Miami, Delta Airlines out of Atlanta, JetBlue out of New York (JFK) and service from United Airlines out of Chicago and Newark International Airport.
A sample of participating hotel deals include:
- Anse Chastanet Resort – Book the Total Romance package for a five night stay and receive the fifth night free; stay seven nights and receive two nights free. Available in select categories with limited availability for travel from July 15 to October 15, 2016.
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort, Bay Gardens Hotel and Bay Gardens Inn – Save up to 40 percent off room rates from May 9 through December 19, 2016 with no minimum stay required. Includes six one-hour passes to Splash Island Water Park, non-motorized water sports and breakfast for two.
- Capella Marigot Bay – Rates start at $225 per night; valid for travel from May through September 2016.
- Coco Palm – Rates start at $125 per night, including breakfast, from May 9 to May 31 2016 and July 1 to August 31, 2016; Rates start at $105 per night, including breakfast, from June 1 to June 30, 2016 and September 1 to September 30, 2016
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa – Rates start at $199 per person, per night, based on double occupancy, for a savings of up to 45 percent off. Book by March 31, 2016 for travel from July 1 through August 31, 2016.
- East Winds Inn – Receive 20 percent off all premium all-inclusive packages and receive a $100 resort credit to use towards a spa treatment or a personalized island experience.
- Fond Doux Plantation & Resort – Receive a 30 percent discount from May through September 2016, no minimum stay required. Discount applies to all room categories and is not combinable with any other offers.
- Hummingbird Beach Resort – Stay three nights or more and receive 15 percent off; stay five nights or more and receive 20 percent off; stay seven nights or more and receive 30 percent off. Includes free upgrade to full breakfast, free discount coupons on resort taxi and a 20 percent discount at Batik Studio. Book by September 30, 2016 for travel from May 1 through September 30, 2016.
- Jade Mountain – Receive the fourth and seventh night free in the Sky Jacuzzi suites and Star and Moon infinity pool sanctuaries. Book by May 31, 2016 for travel from July 15 through October 15, 2016.
- La Dauphine Estate – Receive 25 percent off standard rates in all room categories. Book now through August 31, 2016 for travel from May 9 through September 1, 2016.
- Marigot Beach Club – Book four nights, inclusive of meals, roundtrip airport transfers, shopping day to Castries/Rodney Bay, two full body massages, watersports and a sailing tour for $1,719.79 (inclusive of taxes). Total savings of 40 percent off. Book now through April 1, 2016 for travel from now through December 14, 2016.
- Palm Haven Hotel – Book now through May 31, 2016 for travel from June 1 through September 30, 2016. Room specials include breakfast, free shuttle to the Gros Islet Friday Night Jump-Up, a special local souvenir and a food/beverage coupon for 10 percent off.
- Royal by rex resorts – Rates start at $353 per night, per couple, inclusive of tax and service, and includes daily breakfast. Valid for travel from May 10 through September 30, 2016.
- St. James’s Club Morgan Bay – Summer rates start at $154 per person, per night.
- St Lucian by rex resorts – Rates start at $218 per room, per night, all-inclusive, based on double occupancy. Includes dining, beverages (beer, wine, spirits) and tax and service charges. Valid for travel from May 10 through September 30, 2016.
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort – Guests who book a Luxury Sugar Mill Room, Superior Luxury Sugar Mill Room or a Luxury Cottage receive 30 percent off the all-inclusive meal plan. Guests booking a luxury villa or higher room category receive 50 percent off the all-inclusive meal plan. Valid for stays from June 1 through October 14, 2016.
- Ti Kaye Resort & Spa – Receive 40 percent off room rates and a $150 food and beverage credit. Available in all room categories; minimum three night stay is required. Book now through June 30, 2016 for travel from July 16 through October 31, 2016.
- Villa Beach Cottages – Receive 25 percent off standard rates in all room categories. Book now through August 31, 2016 for travel from May 9 through September 1, 2016.
For more information on the “Saint Lucia Rocks This Summer” program and additional hotel savings, please visithttp://www.stlucia.org/summerrocks/.
For more information about the island of Saint Lucia, call 1-800-456-3984, or 1-888 4STLUCIA or visit http://stlucia.org/.
About Saint Lucia
One of the Windward Islands of the West Indies’ Lesser Antilles, Saint Lucia (pronounced Saint LOO-sha) is nestled halfway down the Eastern Caribbean archipelago. The “Helen of the West Indies,” Saint Lucia is known for its natural beauty and diverse attractions, including the signature Piton Mountains – a UNESCO World Heritage Site – a tropical rainforest and one of the world’s few drive-in volcanoes. Culturally rich offerings include the bustling marketplace in the capital of Castries, quaint fishing villages along the coastline, and the annual Saint Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival. Saint Lucia’s wide range of accommodations includes world-class five-star resorts, all-inclusive resorts, intimate inns and value-oriented properties. Saint Lucia also is home to world class cruise and yachting facilities. The island is continually recognized as one of the Leading Wedding and Honeymoon destinations worldwide.